This unit is intended to review the digraphs ch, sh, and th together. It should be used after each digraph sound has been explicitly taught. Please check out my individual digraph units to introduce each sound!
Digraph Ch: Phonics/Word Work
Digraph Sh: Phonics/Word Work
Digraph Th: Phonics/Word Work
... or get this unit + the 3 units above in my Digraph Bundle: Ch, Sh, Th
Included in this unit:
- Mix it, Fix it, Write it (ch, sh, th) – Unscramble the word, write in pencil then rainbow colors. Provide magnets for assistance.
- Draw it! (ch, sh, th) – Read the sentences containing digraph words and draw a picture to match!
- Find a Digraph – Highlight, circle, and underline words containing ch, sh, th and then write the words.
- 4 Digraph Word Sorts: ch/sh, sh/th, ch/th, ch/sh/th
- 4 Digraph Picture Sorts: ch/sh, ch/th, sh/th, ch/sh/th
Please provide feedback on this product. Thank you!!!