This set of 20 digraph snakes and ladders games will help students learn or practice digraphs. The included digraphs are Ch, Sh, Th, and Wh.
This set includes:
- student direction sheet
- Image of the game "in play"
- 20 different snakes and ladders games
The included games are:
Beginning and Ending Ch
Ch, C, H
Beginning and Ending Sh
Sh, S, H
Beginning and Ending Th
Th, T, H
Beginning Wh (2)
Wh, W, H (2)
Beginning Ch, Sh, Th, Wh (2)
Ending Ch, Sh, Th
Beginning and ending Ch, Sh, Th, Wh
Idea of this activity:
1. All players will roll the dice. The player with the highest number will play first.
2.The first player will roll the dice and move the number of spaces that are on the dice. Once you land on a space, you read the word aloud. If you get the word right you stay on the space, if not you go back to where you were.
3. The next players will continue to move in the same way.
* If the player lands on a space at the bottom of the ladder, they get to climb to the top of the ladder.
* If a player lands on a snakes head, they must slide down the snake and move to the square at the bottom of the tail.
* The winner is the player who gets to the winner square first.
Teacher Prep Needed:
- Just print out the game board that you want to use, then laminate or put in a page protector for added durability.
- Have available for student use dice or a spinner, and game markers.
Check out my other best selling digraph items by clicking here
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.