This digraph flower activity helps students determine which digraph is in a given word. The digraphs that are used in this item are: Ch, Sh, Th, and Wh.
This game is included in my money saving 5 digraph activity bundle
as well as my DIGRAPH MEGA BUNDLE
This set includes:
- Student directions sheet
- 12 different flowers (3 flowers for each digraph) There are a total of 72 petals that go on the flowers (each flower has 6 petals).
- Answer key so students can self check the activity
- Matching worksheet and answer key
Idea of this activity:
- The students will lay out the flower stems.
- They will lay out the flower petals in a pile so that they can see them.
- The students will the match the picture on the flower petals to the matching flower stem. For example, if they pick up a petal with a picture of a check mark, they will place that on the stem that has "ch" on it.
- If the students are unsure what the image on the petal is, they can flip it over, and view the partial word. So, for instance the word "check" would have "_ _eck" on the back of the petal as a hint.
- The students will place 6 petals on each stem. They will continue to match the pictures to the digraph that is on the stem until there are no more petals left to sort.
Teacher Prep Needed:
-Prior to the students using this activity, you will need to print out all the petal pages, stem pages, and hint pages. Then you will glue the page with the hints to the back of the petals page. Next, you will laminate the stem pages, and petals pages for durability, and cut out.
I have a few other digraph items that you might also enjoy!
Fish Themed Digraph Review Game
Ch And Sh Candy Corn Game
Digraph Clip It Cards
Pirate Themed Sh Digraph Game
Ch Digraph Bingo Game
Th and Wh Digraph Board Game
Digraph Write and Wipe Cards
Leaf Themed Digraph Review Game
Digraph Apple Themed Sort
Digraph Games Bundle
Digraph Activities Bundle
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.