Digraph Word Mapping Worksheets NO PREP Science of Reading Printables
Also included in
- Written language is a code of our speech sounds. The fastest way to teach children to write and spell is to context speech to print. Use these worksheets to match sounds to letters (or make the phoneme-grapheme connection).These worksheets are best used with direct instruction. Your students need toPrice $16.75Original Price $22.50Save $5.75
These simple digraph Word Mapping worksheets are an easy and no-prep to incorporate the science of reading into your literacy instruction. Mapping words from sounds (phonemes) to symbols (graphemes) is the most efficient way to teach learners to read and spell.
GET THE GROWING BUNDLE HERE TO SAVE BIG
LEARNING ABOUT PHONOLOGICAL AWARENESS? Grab a free cheat sheet here.
Your learners will map digraph words by:
- Saying the picture name.
- Tapping the sounds on the black dots.
- Mapping the letter that spells each sound.
- Writing the word.
The digraphs in these worksheets include:
*ch - initial and final
*sh - initial and final
*th - initial and final
*ph - initial, medial, final
This resource includes:
- 17 pages of single digraph practice
- 6 pages of mixed digraph review
- 23 pages of answer keys
>>>Follow Printable Parents for sales, freebies, and new release discounts