**This can be a four week long study of digraphs (there are so many activities that you won’t need to supplement with anything), or you can use the activities as supplemental work. Do what works best for you and your students.
Instructions included: Yes. There is a detailed suggested plan to follow.
• Posters for digraphs ch, sh, wh, th, ph (5 in total)
• Word Sorts for ch/sh, wh/th, wh/ph, and one with all five ( (4 in total)
• Word Find game (5 in total)
• Roll the Die board game for ch/sh, wh/th, wh/ph, and one with all five (4 in total)
• Word Hunt activity specific to sound (7 in total)
• Word Hunt activity (1 general activity that can be used in place of the specific word hunt papers)
• Fill in the Missing Letters for ch/sh, wh/th, wh/ph, and one with all five (4 in total)
• Speed Game for ch/sh, wh/th, wh/ph (3 in total)
• Student Task Cards for each activity
• Flashcards for each week (5 total)
• Extra activities included: Speed Sort (Task Card), Speed Sort Challenge (Task Card), Spelling Bee, Rainbow Writing, Flashcard Madness (Task Card), Flashcard Memory (Task Card)