This activity can be used for practicing the consonant digraphs ch, sh, th, wh (both beginning and ending). This activity would be great to be used during small group instruction or during centers.
This game is included in my money saving 5 digraph activity bundle
as well as my DIGRAPH MEGA BUNDLE
This game includes:
- Directions sheet
- 108 write and wipe cards (32 cards for each digraph -- 16 initial, and 16 ending. Except for wh which has 16 cards as it is only featured in the initial position)
- Matching 2 page worksheet
- Answer Keys for worksheet and write and wipe cards
Idea of this activity:
1. Shuffle up the cards.
2. Choose a card, and look at the image on the card, and the partial word.
3. Next, decide which digraph belongs with each image, either ch, sh, th, or wh. Then write the digraph where it belongs (either before or after the word).
4. When done, work on the next card, until there are no more cards left.
Teacher Prep Needed:
* To prep this activity, print the student directions page on and the write and write cards (in color and single sided). Then laminate all the pages, and cut out each card.
* I have also included an optional worksheet, which the students could complete after working on the write and wipe cards. You could print one of these sheets per student, or laminate them and have them also write on these with an dry erase marker.
* Print the answer keys for all activities for students to self check.
I have a few other digraph items that you might also enjoy!
Fish Themed Digraph Review Game
Ch And Sh Candy Corn Game
Digraph Clip It Cards
Pirate Themed Sh Digraph Game
Digraph Apple Themed Sort
Ch Digraph Bingo Game
Th and Wh Digraph Board Game
Leaf Themed Digraph Review Game
Flower Themed Digraph Review Game
Digraph Games Bundle
Digraph Activities Bundle
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.