PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These three digraphs are incredibly important for students to understand. They are common in words that young students want to read and write. Working with these digraphs in different ways will help students to learn and remember these letter combinations. When they have learnt them they will be able to apply their knowledge to both reading and writing.
In this pack:
- two worksheets for each blend, one sheet focuses on the blend as the initial sound and the other focuses on the blend as either the final sound or in the middle of the word.
- Clip It cards to identify which blend is in the picture shown on the card. One set is in colour, the other in black line.
- a colour and a black line set of cards to be used for Memory, but these could be used for lots of other activities.
- puzzle cards that you will need to print and slice up. Students can then work on putting the picture back together and reading the word.
- heading cards and picture cards for sorting. There are both black line and colour picture cards.
I hope you enjoy this packet!
The product was created by Bright Buttons.
Copyright © 2018 Jemima Luck.
All rights reserved by the author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.