Also included in
- Everything you need for fun and engaging phonics activities in one MEGA Bundle! This bundle of phonics worksheets and phonics activities is filled with everything you need to engage your students in fun phonics practice all year long. Your students will love the fun phonics games and activities and$98.50$197.00Save $98.50
Help your students master reading and spelling words with the ck digraph with these No Prep ck digraph activities. Your students will love the digraph games and activities as they work on this commonly used English sound. The activities in this resource work on the ending ‘ck’ sound. These ‘ck’ digraph activities are perfect for whole-class activities, small group instruction, or independent practice. Easily add these activities to your center rotations or morning work routine.
View the Preview above to see a sample of these engaging wh digraph activities.
**Looking for more digraph worksheets and activities? Then check out the Digraph Worksheets and Activities Bundle. It brings together more than 200 pages of PRINT AND GO resources, covering 10 common digraphs!**
Digraph CK Worksheets, Activities, and Games includes:
- 27 pages of ck worksheets, activities, and games.
- 2 posters for the digraph ck words
- 14 word wall cards for each of the words
- 11 activities/worksheets
- 2 games including ck bingo, simple and advanced
The wh worksheets included in this pack
- Cut and match
- Draw the words
- Draw and match
- Un-Jumble the words
- Choose the correct spelling
- Find the words
- Word hunt
- Word triangles
- Finish the sentence
- Jumbled sentences
The ‘ck’ words used in this pack include:
chick, clock, duck, kick, lick, lock, neck, rock, sack, sock, stick, thick, tick, truck
See what teachers are saying about these wh Digraph Activities:
- "I enjoyed using these in small groups during our reading core. The worksheets were great to use in independent, homework, and small group. I liked how there were word wall cards to add, and how the digraph was colored in the word."
- “I used this with a student to create hands-on materials to send home as a resource folder.”
- "My students loved these activities for word work! They were very engaged the whole time! Thanks!"
- "Great activities that needed very little explaining for my students to understand."
- "These will be great for my phonics groups! Thanks. :)”
***Are you after more digraph worksheets and activities? Then check out the Digraph Worksheets and Activities Bundle. It brings together more than 200 pages of PRINT AND GO resources, covering 10 common digraphs!***
More Fun and Engaging Phonics Activities:
- Spelling Games BUNDLE for Beginner and Advanced Spelling Words
- Phonics Cootie Catchers Bundle
- Phonics Progress Monitoring Tracking Sheets BUNDLE | Easy Student Data Tracking
- Long Vowels Worksheets Bundle
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.