Digraph wh Worksheets & Games - Printable & Digital Activities
Also included in
- Everything you need for fun and engaging phonics activities in one MEGA Bundle! This bundle of phonics worksheets and phonics activities is filled with everything you need to engage your students in fun phonics practice all year long. Your students will love the fun phonics games and activities andPrice $98.50Original Price $193.00Save $94.50
Help your students master reading and spelling words with the wh digraph with these wh digraph activities! With both no-prep print and digital options, you'll have everything you need to teach wh digraphs. Your students will love the digraph games and activities as they work on this commonly used English sound.
The activities in this resource work on both beginning and ending ‘wh’ sound. These ‘wh’ digraph activities are perfect for whole-class activities, small group instruction, or independent practice. Easily add these activities to your center rotations or morning work routine. Also included, you will find digital activities to utilize technology during guided reading groups. The digital activities are completed on Google Slides. Simply share with your students using Google Classroom or a share link.
View the Preview above to see a sample of these engaging wh digraph activities.
**Looking for more digraph worksheets and activities? Then check out the Digraph Worksheets and Activities Bundle. It brings together more than 200 pages of PRINT AND GO resources, covering 10 common digraphs!**
WH Digraph Worksheets, Activities, and Games includes:
- 24 pages of wh worksheets, activities, and games.
- 2 posters for the digraph wh words
- 8 word wall cards for each of the words
- 10 activities/worksheets
- 2 games including wh bingo, simple and advanced
All activities are provided in BOTH Print & Digital
The wh worksheets included in this pack
- Cut and match
- Draw the words
- Draw and match
- Un-Jumble the words
- Choose the correct spelling
- Find the words
- Word hunt
- Word triangles
- Finish the sentence
- Jumbled sentences
The ‘wh’ words used in this pack include:
whale, wheat, wheel, whip, whisk, whiskers, whistle, white.
See what teachers are saying about these wh Digraph Activities:
- "Excellent work! You have saved me a lot of time!"
- “Wonderful unit. Thank you”
- "Excellent product to support the introduction of /wh/."
- "Teaching digraphs now and needed wall cards. These are perfect!"
- "This has been a big help-thank you!!"
***Are you after more digraph worksheets and activities? Then check out the Digraph Worksheets and Activities Bundle. It brings together more than 200 pages of PRINT AND GO resources, covering 10 common digraphs!***
More Fun and Engaging Phonics Activities:
- Suffix ED and ING Worksheets & Activities | Inflectional Endings
- Phonics Bingo Games | Interactive Spelling Bingo for CVC, CVCC, CCVC and More
- Fun Phonics Homework to Last the Whole Year
- Spin a Word Phonics Games Bundle
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.