Digraphs can be very tricky for many kids to hear, produce and use. This packet of activities will be just the thing to get them to learn and identify the commonly used digraphs (ch, sh, th or wh). Activities will also have them:
* tips on producing the sounds
* discriminating placement for all positions of a word
* sorting pictures for solidifying what digraph they hear
* practicing their productions of digraphs in the beginning of words in a dice activity
* 2 interactive books
* picture cards for various activities
*additional worksheets for identifying and discriminating the sounds
Activities can be presented in small group, classroom and some activities given for homework.
Many of the activities are copy and print with the picture cards and interactive books needing to be copies on card stock and laminated.
Solidify your student's productions and understanding of the common digraphs with the use of the activity packet!