Consonant digraphs (ch, sh, th, wh) are fun to teach with this little book of 8 phonics poems! Perfect to use in guided reading groups, these consonant digraph poems target phonics, comprehension and fluency all in one!
Making the little books of consonant digraphs poetry is easy:
1. Print out all 4 pages. Fold pages in half to see how book goes together.
2. Make two sided copies of Cover/Back with p.2/7 and p.3/6 with p.4/5.
3. Fold paper in half and staple along the spine.
4. The completed book will only take two sheets of 8 1/2" by 11" paper.
5. The overall dimension of the little book is 5.5" x 8.5." The finished little book has 7 pages.
You may also be interested in the enlarged page size of these poems for larger group instruction:
Digraphs Phonics Poetry: ch sh th wh
Phonics poems with consonant diigraphs Included:
ch: Chester Chipmunk
th: Bathing, Another Brother
th: Birthday, I've Been Playing in a Thicket
wh: Killer Whales, It Begins as a Whisper
Let the power of phonics poetry help you teach smarter, not harder!
Lorrie L. Birchall