Long Vowel Digraphs are fun to teach with this little book of phonics poems! These 12 long vowel digraph poems are ideal for small guided reading groups. The poems target the long vowel digraphs: ai, ay, ea, ee, oa, and ow. These long vowel digraph phonics poems allow you to teach phonics, comprehension and fluency all in one!
You may also like the enlarged page version of these poems for large group instruction:
Long Vowel Digraphs Phonics Poetry
Making the little books of long vowel digraphs poetry is easy:
1. Print out all 4 pages. Fold pages in half to see how book goes together.
2. Make two sided copies of Cover/Back with p.2/7 and p.3/6 with p.4/5.
3. Fold paper in half and staple along the spine.
4. The completed book will only take two sheets of 8 1/2" by 11" paper.
5. The overall dimension of the little book is 5.5" x 8.5." The finished little book has 7 pages.
Have fun teaching long vowel digraphs!
Lorrie L. Birchall