This comprehensive resource relates to phonic work on 'ph' and 'wh' digraphs.
3 Editable PowerPoint Presentations containing whole group activities:
1. Presentation on Ph (15 Slides) - Looking at words starting with and containing the digraph and matching words to pictures exercises, and audio work.
2. Presentation on Wh - (16 Slides) - Looking at words starting with 'wh, matching pictures to words, and audio work.
3. Presentation - Review and Practice Ph and Wh (8 Slides) - Includes Sorting Activities, writing and audio work.
Lesson Plans - with learning objectives, Introductions, Main Lessons, Consolidation and Plenaries. Presentation Slides are referred to in each lesson plan.
Lesson Plan 1 (2 pages) - Ph
Lesson Plan 2 (2 pages) - Wh
Lesson Plan 3 - (2 pages) - Review and Practice - Ph and Wh digraphs. starter lesson, main activities and plenary. Slides are referred to in the lesson plan.
- Whole page - Flashcards with words for each digraph - to print onto cardstock and laminate
wh - whisper, whistle, whiskers, wheel, wheat, whale, whippet, whirlwind
ph - Pharaoh, dolphin, elephant, sphinx, pheasant, hieroglyph, phantom, graph,
- Picture cards - to be printed onto cardstock and laminated- for practical activities.
- Differentiated Worksheets - Gap filling, tracing over words, match words to pictures
- Cut and paste activities - Sorting ph and wh words, cutting out pictures to paste next to the correct words.
- 2 Word Searches with Solutions
Please see preview.
Hope you find this time-saving resource enjoyable and beneficial.
Thank you for visiting my store:-)