Digraphs Phonics NO PREP Printables "th"
Teach the digraph 'th' with this easy to use fun and interactive printables package! 20 pages of activities and printables are included that will provide a comprehensive program for teaching the digraph 'th'. All the activities in this package are common core aligned (CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.1.3.A: Know the spelling-sound correspondences for common consonant digraphs).
Click HERE to view the DIGRAPH BUNDLE PACKAGE
Click HERE to view all DIGRAPH PACKAGES by Tweet Music
Voiced and unvoiced 'th' sound words have been included in this package. Please review the preview carefully to ensure that this package suits your phonics program. If you would like any of the worksheets altered to suit your needs please contact me at tweet email@example.com
The following digraph activities are included in this package:
1. ‘th’ Picture Poster and ‘th’ Word Wall Cards (2): For your digraph classroom display, teachers can print out these color cards for student reference and writing activities.
2. Let’s Learn The Digraph ‘th’ (1): A word work page for students to trace, decorate and identify the digraph ‘th’.
3. Let’s Build The Digraph ‘th’ (1): Students will learn how to construct words using the digraph ‘th’.
4. Let’s Hunt For The Digraph ‘th’ (1): Students must find and color all the ‘th’ digraphs in this fun picture search activity. An extension activity has been given at the bottom of the page for fast finishers.
5. Let’s Write Words With ‘th’ (1): Students are asked complete ‘th’ words and then copy them for reinforcement.
6. Let’s Make A ‘th’ Sentence (1): In this cut and paste activity, students will cut out words and use them to cut and paste a ‘th’ sentence together.
7. Let’s Draw Digraph ‘th’ Pictures (1): Students will have to rely upon their letter sound knowledge to create their own ‘th’ pictures. In this activity, students can use the word wall cards for inspiration.
8. Let’s Write With ‘th’ (1): In this advanced word work activity, students are asked to use the ‘th’ words provided in a sentence and then draw a picture to match.
9. Let’s Spell With ‘th’ (2): Students are asked to spell ‘sh’ words by coloring individual letters in this activity. An advanced version has been provided for students that need that extra challenge.
10. Let’s Sort The Digraph ‘th’ (1): Students will learn to identify ‘th’ digraphs by cutting out the picture pieces and sorting them into words that start with ‘th’ and words that do not.
11. Spin, Find And Color (1): In this popular activity, students are to use a paperclip and a pencil to make a spinner and then color in the gumballs that match the picture where the paperclip lands.
12. Let’s Count And Graph The Digraph ‘th’ (2): This activity incorporates math to learn about the digraph ‘th’. Students are asked to count the various ‘th’ words on the page and then graph the number of words below by tracing (or writing) the word in the boxes.
13. Shoppin’ For Digraphs (2): In this interactive activity, students will cut out a shopping cart template and attach it to another page to create a “shopping cart pocket”.
14. Let’s Unscramble The ‘th’ Words (1): In this interactive activity, students will cut the worksheet vertically and glue one half onto the other half to create a flip flap. Once assembled, students can unscramble the letters under the flap to form a ‘th’ word to match the picture.
15. Let’s Find The ‘th’ Words (1)” Students will identify ‘th’ words by completing this word search.
16. Foldable ‘th’ Booklet (1): A foldable booklet has been provided for your students to complete and take home to read to parents and friends.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PREVIEW PRIOR TO PURCHASING ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you for stopping by Tweet Resources!
❶ Click the follow me button at the top of the page to receive new product information, sensational discounts and giveaway opportunities.
❷ If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product or would like to put in a request for an alteration, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always endeavour to respond to your requests within 48 hours!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Connect With Me! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Chrystine Tinney © Tweet Resources. All rights reserved by the author. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use ONLY. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your "my purchases” tab after purchase.