Also included in
- This Bundle is going to make your life so much easier! You'll get a wealth of Phonics Centers / Stations and Practice Pages to go along with them. These resources are so much Fun, but are very engaging so you can be sure your students are learning!You get:RTI Interactive Anchor Charts for Digraphs -$19.60$28.00Save $8.40
- When your students are learning sounds, they need engaging activities and worksheets to help them retain the skills. These practice pages are great for first graders! They are multi skill, which means they will not only practice their sounds, they will also practice writing sentences, coloring and f$16.10$22.00Save $5.90
These Digraphs Worksheets will make a great addition to your phonics program! This amazing resource not only has active engagement with Digraphs in phonics/phonemic awareness, BUT it has directions for Writing Sentences, following directions and coloring the pictures on every page, so your students will get very familiar with position words and color words.
Because this resource is more than just phonics, it prevents students from rushing through. They must think about the directions and follow them to be successful. There is also a large variety of Consonant Digraphs pictures, which is great for vocabulary development.
✅Check out the PREVIEW to see more!
⭐ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED FOR EVERY PAGE!⭐
There are 6 different fun and engaging formats that are developmentally appropriate.
• ❼Word Searches
• ❼Read, Write and Color (Answer Bank in the form of Sentences)
• ❼Answer and Color (Answer Bank in the form of Sentences)
• ❼Make a Sentence (Answer Bank)
• ❼Read, Color, Cut and Glue
• ❼Name that Picture (On their own for spelling)
• Digraphs Front and Back Covers
• Digraphs Mixed Practice Booklet Front and Back Covers
• ALL ANSWER KEYS - Great for a SUB!
This resource can be used for:
☞Small Group Instruction Support
☞End of Year Packet
☞Sub Packet (This one is GREAT!)
Most every format has a word bank of some kind on the page. This keeps students from coming to you and asking what about the pictures and how to spell the words. They must deduce to figure out the pictures if they aren't sure. :) If there is no word bank, the picture will have been in the previous pages. If you haven't done the previous pages, you could go over the pictures on the page quickly before they begin. :)
You might also like: