Digraphs in Sentences Boom Cards™️ | Digital Digraphs Reading Practice
Also included in
- Your students can practice blending and reading words with digraphs, building words with digraphs through digraphs word work, and reading words with digraphs in the context of a sentence with this ultimate set of 200+ digraph Boom Cards.From starting to blend words with digraphs...to reading them inPrice $9.60Original Price $15.00Save $5.40
- These Phonics Boom Cards - Read & Match Sentences Edition are the perfect way to practice phonics and build reading comprehension in your face-to-face or virtual classroom! These digital phonics sentences task cards provide INSTANT feedback, so you have the confidence of knowing that your studenPrice $32.96Original Price $51.50Save $18.54
- This resource is what you get when you bundle my biggest Phonics and Reading Boom Cards™️ bundles and bundle them into one Ultimate Phonics Boom Cards™️ Bundle with 1500+ Boom Cards!Here are ALL of the Phonics Boom Cards that your students will need from learning CVC words through diphthongs...with MAPrice $87.08Original Price $155.50Save $68.42
These Digraphs Boom Cards™ are great for practicing reading comprehension by reading the sentence and choosing the picture that goes with that sentence.
They provide INSTANT feedback, so you have the confidence of knowing that your students are practicing Digraphs reading comprehension correctly.
Reading sentences with Digraphs take a lot of practice. These Read and Match Digraphs Boom Cards™ are digital, self-checking task cards that can be assigned with Boom Learning™, Google Classroom™, Seesaw™, and more!
► (Optional) Students click to hear the audio directions read to them.
► Students read the sentence.
► Students click or tap the picture that matches the sentence.
► Instant feedback is provided. If incorrect, students can try again.
❤️Every sentence card AND the pictures on the card shuffle for every play, so your students can practice (PLAY) over and over!❤️
In this particular set, audio is not provided for each picture. This is intentional and requires students to try their best to read the Digraphs sentences before choosing a matching picture.
This set of 55 Digraphs Sentence Read and Match cards are broken down according to vowel sound for targeted Digraphs practice.
⚫1 deck of sh (beginning and ending) Digraph sentences (15 cards)
⚫1 deck of ck Digraph sentences (15 cards)
⚫1 deck of ch and th (beginning and ending) Digraph sentences (10 cards)
⚫1 deck of mixed Digraphs sentences review (15 cards)
►Directions for accessing and using Boom Cards in Boom Learning™, with Google Classroom™, and with Seesaw™. Video tutorials included!
►Clickable link to access 55 cards of practicing sentence comprehension with Digraphs words. (You only need to access this link ONCE, then they will forever be in your Boom Library!
►Student/Parent/Home Directions Letters for using Boom. (Includes Boom Learning Sign In directions, Fast Pin/FastPlay directions, and Google directions.)
· To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
· Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
· A free Boom Learning account is required for the teacher only. Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
· All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption. (No need to save anything to your computer or worry about losing files.)
· There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
· Boom Cards provide your students with immediate feedback. This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
· Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) if you use a premium Boom Learning account and your students are signed in to their own Boom accounts when playing.
· You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
· Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
· Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
· You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
· You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
1 ► Leave me a ❓“question” in my TpT store OR
2 ► Email me Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
► Click HERE to follow my store and be notified when new resources are posted.
► Click HERE to join The Teachable Teachers!