Also included in
- Reviewing DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis? Do your students need extra practice with all types of genetic crosses? Spice up your review activities using these fun Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Games. The number of new vocabulary words and problem solving skills presented to students in our scPrice $32.75Original Price $40.93Save $8.18
Practice using Punnett squares to solve dihybrid genetics problems with these fun Hidden Picture Reveal games. This resource is a set of two hidden picture games that give students the extra practice they need to solve two-factor genetic crosses. The self-grading nature of the activity is perfect for review and reinforcement or even a different sort of homework assignment.
The hidden picture portion of the activity will be completed in Google Sheets and is shared to your students via Google Classroom or to students own Drives. Student worksheets are included to accompany the digital activity. The student worksheets are included in both printable and digital (Google Slides) formats.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!
To make sure this type of activity is a good fit for you and your students, download and try my free digital Metric Prefixes Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Game.
This activity consists of 2 games. Each game has 25 questions.
Please note the following about this activity:
- Due to the nature of this activity, you will not be able to edit the questions or answers used in the activity.
- This activity consists only of practice problems requiring students to use Punnett squares to solve dihybrid genetics problems.
How does the activity work?
- Students first complete a practice problem worksheet on dihybrid, or two-factor, genetic crosses. Worksheets are included in both printable and digital formats.
- Once the practice problems are completed, students type their answers into the Google Sheets mystery picture game.
- If the question is answered correctly, the space turns green and a piece of the hidden mystery picture is revealed.
- If the question is answered incorrectly, the space turns red and the puzzle pieces remain hidden.
- For incorrect answers, students return to their worksheets to find and correct their mistakes.
What is included in your download folder?
- Links to Two Hidden Picture Review Games in Google Sheets
- Printable Student Worksheets
- Digital Student Worksheets in Google Slides
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
The number of new vocabulary words and science skills presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice using the terms, definitions, and problems in a chapter or unit. This activity provides a fun way to review and reinforce using Punnett squares to solve dihybrid genetic crosses. Best of all, students get immediate feedback when they type in an answer. The hidden picture will not be revealed when incorrect answers are entered.
Like this activity and want more? Click the links below to view my other Hidden Picture Reveal Games:
- Dimensional Analysis
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Lab Safety Rules
- Identification of Lab Equipment - Set of 3 Games
- The Scientific Method
- Science Skills Bundle - Set of 9 Games
- Matter and Change - Set of 2 Games
- Introduction to Biology - Set of 2 Games
- The Microscope
- Biochemistry - Set of 4 Games
- Introduction to Biology and Biochemistry Bundle - Set of 7 Games
- DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cellular Respiration - 3 Game Set
- Cell Structure (Organelles) - Set of 4 Games
- Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis) - Set of 3 Games
- Photosynthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cell Physiology Bundle - Set of 13 Games
- Fungi Kingdom - Set of 3 Games
- Plant Kingdom - Set of 4 Games
- Genetics - Set of 3 Games
- Monohybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Dihybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Incomplete Dominance, Codominance, Multiple Alleles - Set of 3 Games
- Sex Linked Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Pedigree Tables - Set of 2 Games
- DNA, RNA, Protein Synthesis, and Genetics Bundle - Set of 17 Games
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: