Dilation Digital Pixel Art | Scale Factor, Transformations
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains 12 fall & autumn themed pixel art activities, great for Halloween, Thanksgiving as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including calculating square root, cube root, equations with roots, multi-step equations, pythagorean theorem, and distance formula! It's greatPrice $14.36Original Price $23.94Save $9.58
Engage your students with these Thanksgiving and Fall themed pixel art activities involving dilations and scale factors. This product contains two pixel arts, each is a self-checking Google Sheet. However, the images are versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
This product covers the 8th grade common core standard, with a focus on dilation:
Describe the effect of dilations, translations, rotations, and reflections on two-dimensional figures using coordinates.
Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 36 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (24 problems): Find the new coordinates after dilation
- Google Sheet #2 (12 problems): Calculate the scale factor
- Answer Key (PDF)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- Pythagorean Theorem & Distance Formula
- Parallel Lines Cut by Transversal
- Linear Functions
- Square Roots & Cube Roots BUNDLE— 4 Self Checking Pixel Art
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Percent of Change
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save over 40% of the original price when you purchase these bundle!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks![Fall] One Step Equations with Positive Solutions — 2 Self-Checking Pixel Art