Also included in
- This Dimensional Analysis Bundle has a variety of unit analysis activities: A Dimensional Analysis Activity - in print & digital formats, Maze Worksheets & an active Question Trail - Print & Digital. Excellent activities for a wide range of courses: math, chemistry, physics - even middle$11.99$14.98Save $2.99
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$40.86$54.48Save $13.62
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
These Dimensional Analysis maze worksheets give students an engaging way to practice converting among metric units and dimensional analysis of English to metric units - all with space to show work & self-monitoring.
Two Versions Included:
- Metric to English Maze with conversions listed at the top
- Metric-only Maze
If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off of it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them in their practice. These worksheets are great for in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework, or for early finishers to this
These PDFs can be posted to Google Classroom or any other LMS and can use programs such as Kami to write on the PDF.
✦ This, along with the links below are available in my costs-savings and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers and digital practice and application ✦
You may also like:
- - Print and Digital scaffolded lesson
- - Print, digital self-grading, and editable
- - print and digital review
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via KateCk@chemkate.com.