This Dimensions of Health Bundle is perfect for any health or physical education teacher who is teaching students about the basics of health and wellness.
In three ready-to-teach lessons, students will learn about the components of health and how they work together to create well-being.
These activities are an introduction to the Project School Wellness Curriculum and build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health.
This bundle is comprised of three lessons:
- Lesson 1: The Dimensions of Health
- Lesson 2: The Interconnected Nature of Health (Including our Just Post-it© activity - Check it out!)
- Lesson 3: Dimensions of Health Project
>>> ENGAGE STUDENTS with interactive health lesson plans connected to relevant health topics and focused on building vital life skills.
These activities are part of the Project School Wellness Curriculum and build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health.
This resource contains six lessons as well as two bonus resources. Activities include peer discussions, sorting activities, learning stations, and more. Please make sure to check out the Preview to see all that you’ll be getting with this bundle.
Free Lesson Plans -
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop -
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive.
Our lessons are:
- Skills-based approach -
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus -
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products: