Teach students about the dimensions of health with these health posters. This bundle comes with NINE posters (one for each dimension of health and a health quote)! Each poster gives a definition of the dimension of health, examples, and corresponding healthy habits.
Why you'll love it:
- Eye-catching design with colorful icons.
- Informative and insightful - - each poster features the definition, healthy habits of each dimension an explanation of how school impacts well-being
- No-prep student activity - - Just print and go.
- Updated version of Dimensions of Health posters
- Previous version of Dimensions of Health posters - - in color and black & white
- Student activity with two worksheets - - comes with aninstruction video, teaching guide, answer key, grading rubric, and quick print option
- Both the updated and the previous version of the posters come with fill-in-the blank posters - - This gives students the opportunity to discuss how school impacts each dimension of their well-being.
- Busy teachers looking for educational posters
- Health and physical education teachers wanting to teach students about the dimensions of health
- Teachers wanting to use teaching stations to teach students about well-being
Important things to know:
This is truly a print and go resource!
Design your classroom with Project School Wellness:
- Discover our S.M.A.R.T. Goal posters
- Check out our Self-Assessment Chart
- Take a look at our Growth Mindset posters
P.S. These posters are included in the Project School Wellness Curriculum, a middle school health curriculum.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive.
Our lessons are:
Teacher-designed. Classroom-tested. Student approved
Download FREE Lesson Plan Bundle - - Lesson plans, classroom posters, student activities, and more!
***Google Drive™ Disclaimer***
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive™. Using Google Drive™ is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. Additionally, this makes our lesson plans compatible with Google Classroom™ and other eLearning Platforms. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!