This is a small sample of what a song file is in my store. Most song files include this (some with stick AND standard notation), a game (freebie sample coming soon), and extras like maps or beat charts.
This file contains slides for the folk song, Ding, Dong, Diggidiggidong. This song helps to prepare, present, and practice a tiri-tiri.
Hardest Rhythmic Concept: tiri-tiri
Other Rhythmic Concepts: ti-ti, ta, quarter rest
This will help you:
- Prepare, present, and practice tiri-tiri
This file includes:
- Icons to keep the beat to the song
- Icons to show the rhythm of the song
- Slides dictating the rhythm without a tiri-tiri (shows all notes students already know and icon notation for tiri-tiri)
- Introduction slides for tiri-tiri (with a blank slide for those that use something else)
- Slide with original song file
Looking for my other song files? Check out the link below!
ALL SONG FILES
Follow me on Facebook for Fan Freebies and Specials
Get more music teaching ideas by reading my blog - Making Music Memories
created by Making Music Memories, Brittany De Laruelle, Brittany Ward