- Your students will be engaged in reading, writing, patterning, Venn diagrams, graphing, reading numbers to 100, and fine motor skills with this huge dinosaur themed set! 78 pages of dinosaur activities, suitable for centers, seat work, small groups or whole class instruction. Save over 20% by choo$15.75$12.50Save $3.25
- Product Description
Bring dinosaurs into your primary math lessons with Dinosaur Counting and Sequencing 1 - 20. Directions include many suggestions for use, including games in the style of Go Fish, Concentration, Snap and War, or just have your students put the dinosaur numbers in order. There is also an addition mat and recording sheet - lots of fun dinosaur themed learning!
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "I'm excited to use this with my 4 & 5 year olds. The addition mats will help take them to the next level in their thinking!"
- "Perfect for our dinosaur theme"
For more dinosaur themed learning, you may like:
- Dinosaur Sentence-Picture Match,
- Dinosaur Reading and Sentence Building,
- Dinosaur Word Building and Vocabulary Posters,
- Dinosaur Patterns,
- Dinosaur Math,
- Dinosaur Hundreds Charts, and
- Dinosaur Bundle.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!