Dinosaurs Dashin' Back to School is a great back to school literacy-focused centers packet. It combines summer-themed writing activities with dinosaur-themed language arts games. This packet includes:
Summer List Making:
* This writing center engages students in list making and reflecting on their summer.
Hunting for Vowels, Dino Style:
* Can be played two ways, with a focus on JUST short/long vowels or a mix of both. Great center that engages students in listening and identifying vowel sounds while recording their answers on a 2-sided recording sheet.
Dino Stompin' Slap-At:
* Fun, engaging game for two players that focuses on listening and identifying vowel sounds! Excellent game for centers! Love the dino feet for vowel stompin'!
* Engaging 2-4 player game that makes for a fun syllable identification center/game!
Our Summers Compare/Contrast Writing:
* This writing center helps students get to know their peers while working on a compare/contrast Venn diagram.
* Write the Room:
Three different write the room recording sheets help students explore their classroom and words that are posted throughout!
* My Dinosaur's Summer Writing:
* Engaging creative writing activity that uses student imagination about how a dinosaur would spend his/her summer!