Dinosaur Dig Dramatic Play Center | Pretend Play, Dino Dig
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Children will have so much fun playing in these role play settings: a dinosaur dig, dinosaur museum and souvenir shop! Plus you'll get a comprehensive set of dinosaur word wall cards.YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...>>> Paleontologist Craft & Literacy ActivitiesIncluded in this bundle: All resourcesPrice $9.99Original Price $14.68Save $4.69
- This Dramatic Play Mega Bundle came about after receiving many requests for one! It now contains all 36 Dramatic Play Packs!>>> This bundle is AMAZING value and is great for teachers who love having a variety of pretend play options to choose from.>>What I love about it!You'll receivPrice $120.00Original Price $216.34Save $96.34
This Dinosaur Dig dramatic play center is fun for kids learning about fossils and dinosaurs! It's a fun addition to pretend play centers in Pre-K, Preschool and Kindergarten.
Why is dramatic play important?
Pretend play helps kids to learn about themselves, the world and how things work. Dramatic play centers also help to strengthen a child's language development (e.g. expressive language, vocabulary), social skills and play skills. Children learn a lot through play!
What I love about this pack!
- It's easy to set up with minimal props (e.g. brushes, toy dinosaurs)
- Fossil site and sample labels
- Fun printables such as a paleontologist hat and camera
- Real photos of archaeologists at work
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Paleontologist Craft & Literacy Activities
Included in this pack:
* American spelling of "Paleontologist" and Australian spelling "Palaeontologist"
- Signs – choice of bunting, signs or a banner
- Role play lanyard labels and posters describing each role
- Role play cameras and dinosaur photographs
- Dinosaur dig labels to place near baskets filled with props
- Fossil site and fossil sample labels
- Dinosaur lab labels
- Notebook labels (paste onto a notebook or make your own by stapling some paper together) & observation sheet.
- Dinosaur footprints
- Open and keep out signs
- Recipe for salt dough fossils
- Ideas for how to set up your dinosaur dig
- NEW Opening times
- NEW Clock
- NEW Display photos (e.g. labs, fossils, archaeologists digging)
- NEW Printable paleontologist hats (headband style)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Dinosaur Math Bundle (Numbers 0 to 20)
>>> Farmer's Market Dramatic Play
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.