Everyone loves dinosaurs!
Give your an opportunity to study dinosaurs.
Create a hook! Activate curiosity! Spark creativity!
With this FREE activity, ONE page with three dinosaurs is included. In groups of three, students cut out bones belonging to three different dinosaurs.
Students collaborate to assemble the bones.
Once the animals have been identified and assembled, each student selects one to complete and research. Each student must:
- Sketch in the missing bones.
- Draw the animal's skin or body.
- Research and draw/create the environment in which the dinosaur lived.
- Create a title page.
- Research details about their dinosaur.
- 1 page of dinosaur bones (3 animals).
- Reference page for each dinosaur.
- Answer key.
- Dinosaur Dig and Research Project-High School Version
- Dinosaur Dig and Research Project-Junior Version
- Dinosaur Project- Elementary version
- Ultimate Geology Bucket List
- Ultimate Earth Science Bucket List
- Ultimate Colorado Geology Bucket List
- Earth Science Bucket List- Junior Level