Also included in
- Celebrate National Dinosaur Day, June 1st with all the Homeschool Holiday Dinosaur products in our Age of Dinosaurs - Dinosaur Activity Bundle! Not only do you save by buying the bundle - you get our Dinosaur Paper Plate craft as a BONUS absolutely FREE! Learning about dinosaurs is exciting for man$6.30$7.00Save $0.70
Everyone loves learning about dinosaurs, and with the dinosaur fact sheets from Homeschool Holiday, bringing these prehistoric friends into your life just got easier! You may be celebrating what I like to call the BIGGEST HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR: Dinosaur Day June 1st, or just enriching your students' love for these fascinating animals.
Whatever the reason, the dinosaur fact sheets come in a variety of formats so you can do what works best for your learners. They will enjoy learning about old favorites like the Stegosaurus and the Tyrannosaurus and hopefully, be introduced to some new Dinosaurs as well.
Dinosaurs lived in three major time periods, the Triassic, Jurassic, and the Cretaceous. MOST of the dinosaurs we know and love lived in the Jurassic and the Cretaceous periods, and those are the focus of this project.
The Dinosaur Fact Sheets and Book Making kit are designed to work together for a full learning experience however, this product pairs perfectly with our
In fact, you may want the BUNDLE!
Here is what you get with the dinosaur fact sheets:
2 PDF Files for ease of management
- 20 dinosaur fact sheets in color or print-friendly (the kids can color the dinosaurs if you would like)
- A link to a Google Slide presentation containing each “fact sheet” as well as a speaker icon that can be clicked so the facts can be read to the learner / class
- This comes in especially handy for students who are absent or out of the room as well as for help pronouncing those tricky Dino Names!
- Templates for the student-created factbook
- Cut and paste dinosaur images for those who don’t want to draw
- Teaching tips - lesson plans to help you outline how long this project lasts
Many popular dinosaurs included:
OTHER JUNE HOLIDAYS YOU MAY ENJOY:
- The Baseball Hall of fame was established June 12th, 1939
- Benjamin Franklin’s famous kite experiment!
A NOTE ABOUT STANDARDS:
Homeschool Holiday resources are designed by a credentialed teacher and packed with learning opportunities - after all, our major guiding principle is “everything is learning”. We reference the major academic terms and overarching concepts addressed rather than specific standards. You are the expert in your field and know what standards you need to meet, and how best to accomplish that for your learners. Our goal is to save you time by giving you resources you can use to give your learners a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TPT TO GET NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW PRODUCTS AS WELL AS MY MONTHLY NOTE TO FOLLOWERS! Just click on the Green ⭐
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET SOCIAL:
Homeschool Holiday recognizes the deep love you have for those in your home and classroom, yourself included. Our products are designed to foster that love and your commitment to a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
We wish you many blessings on your educational journey!
Christy AKA: Mrs. Crabtree, and the Homeschool Holiday Team