This product will help you transform your room to Jurassic Park. This product includes 6 missions for students to rotate through to escape Jurassic Park.
- Sick Triceratops- Students work on adding one more and one less to put the Triceratops back together again (K.CC.4c)
- : Stolen Egg - Students work on ordinal numbers. They will also measure and weigh items in this mission. (K.MD.2)
- Jeep Breakdown- students organize and show understanding of basic features in a sentence by putting the sentences in order. (K.RF.1)
- : Capture the Dinosaur-students will retell the story by sequencing the story with key details on the dinosaur tracks.(K.RL.2)
- : T-Rex Attack-students apply critical thinking skills to come up with ways to make a boat that floats. (
- : Erupting Volcano-students identify dinosaurs that they read about and retail key details in the text. (K.RI.2)
Also included is a field guide that is is an exit ticket to each mission as well as bonus pages of practice of standards covered in kindergarten. I used the bonus pages for any early finishers.
I blogged about this transformation here: Jurassic Park Classroom Transformation.