This product is now a part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Science Kit BUNDLE
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
This 28 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making a dinosaur lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own dinosaur unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Dinosaur timeline (Mesozoic Era: Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous and Cenozoic Era)
3. Dr. Gideon Mantell lift the flap with facts
4. Dinosaurs were reptiles puzzle insert (cold-blooded, back bones, scales, eggs, lungs)
5. Dinosaur vocabulary flip flap insert (paleontologist, extinct, fossil, prehistoric)
6. Herbivore/Omnivore/Carnivore Venn diagram
7. Dino defense quadfold (teeth, spikes, plates, horns, claws)
8. Size comparison graphic (Spinosaurus to adult human)
9. Dinosaur fact flip book (Velociraptor, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus)
10. Extinction theory fan book (meteor, volcanoes, starvation/competition, disease, mammals ate eggs, write your own theory)
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Dinosaur Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Figurative Language Envelope Book Kit
Endangered Animals Lapbook Interactive Kit
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)