Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
32.84 MB | 250 pages
Students LOVE dinosaurs!!! This bundle of activities is designed to incorporate the dinosaur theme into ongoing math and literacy instruction. They are especially designed to be math and literacy stations during your unit, but can also be small group and whole group lessons as well!
1. Vocabulary Resources
2. Scrambled Sentences
3. Write About It
4. Fix-It! Dinosaur Sentences
5. Labeling Dinosaurs (Beginning Sounds & Writing Words)
6. Hatching Sounds (Counting Phonemes)
7. Digging Up Sight Words
8. CVCe Words Vowel Sort
9. Dinosaur Count the Room
10. Skip Counting Number Puzzles (Count by 1, 2, 5, and 10)
11. How Many Are Missing (Making 10)
12. Write the Number Sentence (Number Lines)
13. See It. Graph It.
14. Missing Addends
15. Dino Bonds (Number Bonds)
16. Measuring Dinosaurs