Dinosaurs once walked the very same earth we do... and to learn more about them what better way is there then to visit your local museum?
This booklet can be printed, cut out and bound together using ribbon or twine and be used when exploring the dinosaurs at the museum. Aimed at 6-8 year olds, this booklet encourages students to find and show the following information during their museum visit:
- biggest, smallest, longest and tallest dinaosaur
- show the difference between a meat and plant eaters teeth
- a nest of dinosaur eggs
- the names of various dinosaurs
- what their favourite dinosaur is
- describe what they did during their visit.
Be sure to check out some of my other FREEBIES:
Journal Writing Tasks - Year 3 - 4Parent-Teacher Interview SheetsMagnetic Letters and Numbers Activity Mats
Make sure you Follow Me to know about my latest releases, updates and sales!