This resource contains 6 different easy-prep dice activities to help your class understand and work fluently with numbers to 12. A dinosaur theme adds to the fun!
In addition to the dice activities, this resource also contains a Number Recognition Listening Activity - targeting early number AND listening skills at the same time.
This file contains:
1) Dinosaur Egg Roll & Trace/Write the Number (versions: Numbers 1-6/Numbers 2-12)
2) Dinosaur Egg Roll & Add the Number (+1/+2/+3/+4/+5/+6 versions)
3) Dinosaur Tracing Race (versions: Numbers 1-6/Numbers 2-12)
4) Dinosaur Egg Roll and Dot (1 dice/2 dice/3 dice)
5) Dinosaur Egg Tic Tac Toe Plus
6) Dinosaur BUMP
1) 3 different Dinosaur Number Listening pictures, each of which comes in a basic and more challenging version (so 6 different Colouring Pictures in total). Then there are 2 sets of 'Listening Instructions' for each picture, giving a total of 12 possible activities (if each picture is used twice, once with the basic instructions and once with the more challenging instructions).
In practice, I did not use all 12 versions with my classes. Instead, having the 12 versions allowed me to easily differentiate for the children I was teaching. Answer Keys for all 12 versions are included (see preview) for easy assessment.
If you like this product and are working with a dinosaur theme, you might also like my Dinosaur Numbers to 10 Practice Booklet (which also comes with Dinosaur Number Printables AND 'Make Your Own' Dinosaur Egg Dot Cards). I've also made FREE Dinosaur Playdough Mats (Numbers to 10).