This variety packet features multiple language activities perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
Activities included in this packet:
• An open-ended dino-themed game board
• Dinosaur "what" questions with visuals (27 questions total)
• No prep, black-and-white pages containing visual supports are included.
• Dinosaur yes/no questions with a visual aid demonstrating "yes" and "no" answers. Total yes/no questions: 12
• Dinosaur prepositions - 18 cards total. Featured prepositions: next to (beside), on/off, under, between, above, and below
• Categories - farm animals, jungle animals, and school items. 18 category cards total with visuals included in both the category objects and the categories themselves.
• Open-ended Dino Tokens - a Dino token can be given after each correct answer. The student with the most tokens at the end is the winner.
Other language goals that could be targeted in this packet include labeling objects, describing objects, answering various WH-questions, etc.
Directions are included in the download for each activity. Some of these activities could even be sent home as homework if printed in black/white.
Please check out Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities!
Creative Clips by Krista Wallden