Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Children just love learning about dinosaurs! These are ten fun and informative songs I’ve written for the budding palaeontologist. They include, of course, such familiar names as Tyrannosaurus Rex and Stegosaurus but also some lesser known creatures such as Baryonyx Walkerei and Antrodemus.
The songs can be integrated into any unit you may be teaching on the theme of dinosaurs or as a contribution to a music course.
There are some teaching notes and guidelines included in the PDF document which provide some useful advice.
This set of ten songs consists of:
* 20 mp3 files, with both vocal and piano backing tracks
* PDF of the music and lyrics
* Word document of the lyrics.
* Teachers’ notes to assist in the delivery of the song
* Two illustrated PowerPoint presentations of all the songs containing all the lyrics on screen. One has both versions of the audio embedded (see illustrations). The other has the staff notation. If you are one of the growing number of teachers who has access to a digital projector you will find this to be a useful resource.
The songs are:
2. Greedy Guts! (Antrodemus)
4. Baryonyx Walkeri
5. Tyrannosaurus Rex,