Dinosaurs Dinosaurs Dinosaurs ...OH MY! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Dinosaurs in this fresh and funky Dinosaur Flip Flap Book™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Dinosaurs within this resource.
- write about their favorite dinosaur and why it is their favorite
- explain what a fossil is
- look at two dinosaur fossil skulls and explain what they know about the
two dinosaurs by looking at their physical traits
- complete a graphic organizer Dinosaurs - Could, Had, Were
- compare and contrast carnivores and herbivores on a venn diagram
- research a specific dinosaur, draw an illustration, and record important
facts about their dinosaur
This flip-flap book™ could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on dinosaurs.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.