Your class will have a roarin’ good time learning about Dinosaurs with this unit. You get 5 Literacy Activities, 5 Math Centers and 5 No Prep worksheets for those that finish early.
- Dinosaur Fact Sheets: Apatasauros, T-Rex, Triceratops and Pterodactyl.
- What I Know about (Dinosaur) Worksheet: working individually, students will write three facts about their dinosaur in a brace map format.
- Group Report Worksheet: Working as a group, students will report to the class about their dinosaur. Each child will be responsible for 1-2 facts depending on group size.
- Dino Rhyme-o’s: a Write-the-Room activity focusing on rhyming words.
- Are the Dinosaurs on the Moon? Poetry and Writing Activity.
- Dinosaurs Could, Had, Were Map
- How Many Dinosaurs?: a counting center for numbers 4 – 20
- Caveman Count – 1 Less, 1 More or 10 Less, 10 More Activity
- Fossil Footprints – a volume measuring center
- Graphing with the Dinosaurs – graphing spinner results
- How Much is it Worth? – counting coins
- Paleo Puzzler Word Search
- Jurassic Clues – Guess the dinosaur
- Count by 5 Dino Babies
- Cave Painting Beginning Sounds
- Give Me Ten Addition
You Might Also Like…
Space Math and Literacy Centers
Connect with Key to Kinders
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me
next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.