This game is perfect for a literacy/word work center in the classroom or for use during small group instruction. Students can practice reading both real and nonsense words containing the diphthongs oi and oy with this fun, interactive game. If students pick a word card and read it correctly, then can cover up a corresponding space on the game board (ex. they would cover up 'oy' if the word was 'boy'). The goal is to get 4 in a row.
Included in this purchase are:
- teacher directions for preparation
- student directions for playing
- game board
- 30 real words containing the diphthongs oi and oy
- 9 nonsense words containing the diphthongs oi and oy
- 6 specialty cards (two each of: free space, knock another player off, lose a turn)