Also included in
- These cards make it so easy to cue your students and clear up vowel distortions. Each card includes the appropriate jaw height and lip shape to help you cue your students and achieve an accurate motor plan. With some basic instruction, parents can easily use these as well!Don't forget to check out t$12.25$14.25Save $2.00
These cards make it so easy to cue your students and clear up vowel distortions. Each card includes the appropriate jaw height and lip shape to help you cue your students and achieve an accurate motor plan. With some basic instruction, parents can easily use these as well!
If you need more work on vowels... check out these VOWEL CARDS as well!
You can even try this DIPHTHONG CARD FREEBIE!
→ Please note: There may be some overlap in stimulus words in the Dipthong Cards and the long vowels included in Vowel Cards resource. I will do my best to give you variety!
○ Each card has verbal cues on the top right corner. I find that these cues for appropriate jaw height and lip shape are typically all that is needed to correct vowel distortions. The cues are further explained in the download.
○ Every card has: word, picture, IPA vowel symbol, cues for jaw height and lip shape
○ Color AND black & white version of every card
○ 18 stimulus cards each for:
- "OU" (as in "couch")
- "AI" (as in "eye")
- "OI" (as in "boy")
- "EI" (as in "day")
- Y words
- W words
○ 6 bonus cards for words containing 3 separate vowel shapes (ex: "wow")
○ For no prep / no print : pull the pdf up on your device
○ Print and/or laminate (either the full page for a "smash mat" variation or as individual cards)
○ “Love the cuing added to each card! Very helpful! ”
○ “Such an amazing resource, especially for my students with apraxia!”
○ “This is exactly what I was needing! I love that you have provided a guide on how to cue/demonstrate for the child!"
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!