Teach and review the diphthong 'oo' with your students with this engaging phonics printables pack! Full of creative and educational phonics printables, this package provides meaningful literacy activities for your students to enjoy.
This purchase includes 2 packages, one with "oo" as in book and the other package is for "oo" as in moon.
Save over 30% off the purchase price by purchasing the Diphthong Bundle. Click the link below to view the bundle:
Diphthong Bundle- CLICK HERE!
The following activities are included in this Diphthong "oo" package:
1. Diphthong "oo" Picture Poster and Word Wall Cards (2): For your diphthong classroom display, teachers can print out these color cards for student reference and writing activities.
2. Let’s Learn "oo" (1): A word work page for students to trace, decorate and identify the "oo" sound.
3. Let's Build Words (1): A word work cut and paste activity to requires your students to build words and then create sentences from those words.
4. Let’s Hunt For "oo" (1): Students must find and color "oo" words in this fun picture search activity. An extension activity has been given at the bottom of the page for fast finishers.
5. Let’s Sort With "oo" (1): Students will learn to identify "oo" words by cutting out the picture pieces and sorting them into words that have the "oo" sound and words that do not.
6. Let’s Write With "oo" (1): In this advanced word work activity, students are asked to use the "oo" words provided in a sentence and then draw a picture to match.
7. Let's Spin A Sentence with "oo" (1): In this popular activity, students are to use a paperclip and a pencil to make a spinner and then create a diphthong sentence using the picture selected.
8. Let’s Make an "oo" Sentence: (1): In this activity, students will use the diphthong word bank at the top of the page and create sentences.
9. Let’s Find The "oo" Words (1): Students will identify diphthong words by completing a word search.
10. Diphthong Mini Booklet (1): A mini booklet for your students to take home and review has been included.
11. Let's Roll With "oo" (2): Students will use a dice in this popular diphthong activity. Students simply use the number rolled on the die to complete the graph by writing in the diphthong word that matches the number.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW PRIOR TO PURCHASING ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you for stopping by Tweet Resources!
❶ Click the follow me button at the top of the page to receive new product information, sensational discounts and giveaway opportunities.
❷ If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product or would like to put in a request for an alteration, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always endeavour to respond to your requests within 48 hours!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Connect With Me! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Chrystine Tinney © Tweet Resources. All rights reserved by the author. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use ONLY. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your "my purchases” tab after purchase.