Teach and review the diphthong 'oy' with your students with this engaging phonics printables pack! Full of creative and educational phonics printables, this package provides meaningful literacy activities for your students to enjoy.
Save over 30% off the purchase price by purchasing the Diphthong Bundle. Click the link below to view the bundle:
Diphthong Bundle- CLICK HERE!
The following activities are included in this Diphthong "oy" package:
1. Diphthong "oy" Picture Poster and Word Wall Cards (2): For your diphthong classroom display, teachers can print out these color cards for student reference and writing activities.
2. Let’s Learn "oy" (1): A word work page for students to trace, decorate and identify the "oy" sound.
3. Let's Build Words (1): A word work cut and paste activity requiring your students to build words and then create sentences from those words.
4. Let’s Hunt For "oy" (1): Students must find and color "oy" words in this fun picture search activity. An extension activity has been given at the bottom of the page for fast finishers.
5. Let’s Sort With "oy" (1): Students will learn to identify "oy" words by cutting out the picture pieces and sorting them into words that have the "oy" sound and words that do not.
6. Let’s Write With "oy" (1): In this advanced word work activity, students are asked to use the "oy" words provided in a sentence and then draw a picture to match.
7. Let's Spin A Sentence with "oy" (1): In this popular activity, students are to use a paperclip and a pencil to make a spinner and then create a diphthong sentence using the picture selected.
8. Let’s Make an "oy" Sentence: (1): In this activity, students will use the diphthong word bank at the top of the page and create sentences.
9. Let’s Find The "oy" Words (1): Students will identify diphthong words by completing a word search.
10. Diphthong Mini Booklet (1): A mini booklet for your students to take home and review has been included.
11. Let's Roll With "oy" (2): Students will use a dice in this popular diphthong activity. Students simply use the number rolled on the die to complete the graph by writing in the diphthong word that matches the number.