Dire Air Pollution Warning - Earth Science Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundle of lesson plans to support a unit about air pollution. You can use these air pollution worksheets separately or as the bulk of your unit! I like to split the class into small groups and then have them each read different articles. Finally, I have them either rotate and share with otPrice $16.80Original Price $32.00Save $15.20
- Earth Day Activities! If you need earth day worksheets that cover a variety of environmental topics and different activities, this bundle is it! ❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format:Ready for in-person or online teaching! All worksheetPrice $65.00Original Price $83.50Save $18.50
- Teaching a unit on pollution? Start here with this bundle of pollution and conservation topics for earth science. These pollution and conservation science worksheets cover many different topics of pollution and include a variety of lesson ideas. Use them as stations for students to rotate through, hPrice $85.00Original Price $98.00Save $13.00
- Bundle of teaching resources for air pollution and plastic pollution. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.TPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- Bundle of teaching resources for air pollution and plastic pollution. The bundle includes files in two formats to ensure all students can complete the lesson no matter what type of device they are working on.- Digitally fillable PDF- Printable PDF- Google Slides Hyperdoc with fillable fields for stPrice $22.40Original Price $32.00Save $9.60
With this earth science worksheet students will learn more about the increasingly alarming number of people breathing unsafe air. Air pollution is becoming a dangerous condition around the world.
This is a short reading article about increasing air pollution deaths and risks. The article is straightforward and provides a quick glimpse into this topic for students. The article is hyperlinked into the document for quick student access. The guide is composed of short answer questions and a wrap-up online research question.
I like to use this article in class as a part of a set (see bundle) to introduce air pollution.
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing
- 2 Pages, includes internet research extension activity
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time:
About 20 minutes with discussion
❤️ Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback.