Direct & Indirect Objects, Predicate Nominatives & Adjectives- Exercises/Quiz
Also included in
- This bundle is made to cover the grammar standards in middle school (Texas specifically). The grammar notes cover them all, then the following have practices and quizzes:Prepositional and Infinitive PhrasesCommonly Misspelled/Misused WordsDependent vs. Independent ClausesBreaking Down SentencesSentePrice $35.00Original Price $48.00Save $13.00
Need to get your students recognizing the 4 types of complements, but they need a bit more scaffolding? This is the perfect set of exercises for you! Teaches kids to find:
- direct object
- indirect object
- predicate nominative
- predicate adjective
Also includes 4 pages of printable notes that give a list of common prepositions and linking verbs along with sentence examples for them to refer to later.
After you've finished this set of exercises, move on to Dependent vs Independent Clauses. This resource also has 4 practice worksheets and a test! The sentences are all about the TV series Supernatural, so they are engaging for secondary students.
You can also move on to Sentence Structure Notes and Practice which covers the four types of sentence structure (simple, compound, complex, compound-complex) using sentences from To Kill a Mockingbird. This product is included in the Middle School Grammar Bundle (which is a growing bundle) for over 20% off.
Check out my other grammar products!
- Grammar Notes for Middle School
- Commonly Misspelled/Misused Words
- Image Grammar Brush Strokes Practice and Quiz
- Splices, Fragments, and Run-ons