Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I use this with my Spanish II class! Direct object pronouns are included in many of the level II stories and books we read and this unit helps studies to understand the direct object pronouns when they see them. It uses stores and items that can be bought at stores as the context for direct object pronouns.
- Four page description of how I use this unit
- Slideshow about store names
- Slideshow about direct object pronouns
- Worksheet about vocabulary (store names, products, and direct object pronouns)
- Worksheet with questions about what can be bought at different stores
- Answer sheet