Direct Objects and Indirect Objects PowerPoint, Handouts, and Activity
5th - 8th, Homeschool
What educators are saying
This is going to be a great resource upon return to school as this is one of the earlier grammar lessons. I love it. Thanks!
Great ways to practice the tricky and confusing topic of direct and indirect object. I love that there were practice sheets and a quiz included, and the hands on activity was very helpful.
If you are teaching direct objects and indirect objects, this bundle is for you! Students gain a better understanding of direct objects and indirect objects through this hands-on approach and extra practice. The students love the presentation and activity.
- 13 slice PowerPoint Presentation
- 12 pages of handouts for note-taking, practice, and a quiz
- 13 page document for setting up a classroom activity (everything is included)
Other resources to considers:
- Grammar Interactive Notebook
- Narrative Writing: My Lucky Day (St. Patrick's Day Theme)
- Writing Center: Revising and Editing
Be sure to follow my store to get updates on the newest products. All new products are discounted for the first 24 hours.
Thank you for visiting!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.