Also included in
- Help kids learn to draw with this Bundle of 125 THEMED directed drawings and activities (6 individual resources). Teach kids how to draw with the 4-6 step-by-step drawing activities that are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. ⭐Build drawing skills and following directions with$29.00$48.00Save $19.00
Help kids learn to draw with this Animal set of 20 directed drawings and activities. Teach kids how to draw pets, farm, zoo, and ocean animals with the 4-6 step-by-step drawing activities that are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
♥♥The 120 Themed Directed Drawing Bundle is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of themed directed drawings (120 included) and activities TODAY! ♥♥
⭐Build drawing skills and following directions with these versatile printable directed drawing, writing, and reading activities that work great as morning work, sub-plans, in an art center, and more!
⭐Kids will love creating their own art portfolio of drawings, writing stories and opinions to go with their drawings, and practicing their reading and fine-motor skills (as they have FUN!) with the included options.
↑↑↑ See the PREVIEW for more details and pictures of what this awesome resource has to offer! ↑↑↑
Why YOU NEED Themed Directed Drawings by Proud to be Primary!
- This themed directed drawing resource includes to teach your students how to draw and include in a classroom drawing center.
- Children can learn to draw a variety of while working on building and using their .
- The pictures chosen for the drawings are things that young children should learn to draw that will help them draw pictures independently.
- This resource as it comes with everything you’d need to and amongst your students!
- There are many , as well as reading and writing activities, making this a resource that can be to meet different needs.
- There are a variety of templates to to create drawings and writing they’re proud of and excited to share!
Here’s What’s Included (see the PREVIEW for an up-close view and samples):
✔ 20 high-interest directed drawings of animals (5 for pets, zoo, ocean, and farm animals) are included
✔ There are many different options available with 4-6 steps each
✔ Each drawing comes with a variety of templates for writing practice with two types of writing lines. Extra pages for writing stories are included.
✔Each drawing comes with three differentiated reading activities using a reading passage.
✔ Versatile pages and drawing task cards are included to create FUN and choice!
✔ Half-page mini-booklet template included to create individual drawing books
✔ 2 different drawing journal covers included to create drawing portfolios
Why You'll LOVE this Directed Drawing resource!
♥ Easily differentiate for all learners with the multitude of drawings and variations included!
♥ Give children a confident, head start with their drawing skills that will help them in the future!
♥ Help kids build listening skills and practice following directions!
♥ Build reading, writing, and drawing skills at the same time!
20 Animal Directed Drawings are included in this resource:
- Pets – cat, dog, hamster, fish, bunny
- Zoo Animals - monkey, lion, elephant, hippo, panda
- Farm Animals - horse, pig, chicken, goat, cow
- Ocean Animals - crab, starfish, jellyfish, shark, whale
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for MORE great directed drawing resources?
Want to learn more about directed drawing? Read our ultimate guide HERE!
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our FREE Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft