Also included in
- This packet includes 4 themed (President's day, Valentine's day, Chinese New Year) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the month of February. Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw objects. Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how t$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
- Get creative with these themed year-round directed drawings! This is the perfect activity for kids to be creative. This bundle of drawings is easy enough for preschoolers to use, but can also be challenging enough for older grades. Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demon$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw a Valentine's bear in celebration of Valentine's Day.
Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture on a large piece of paper while students follow along. Or teachers can use these for centers and/or early finisher work as an independent activity with step-by-step directions.
The packets contains the following:
- 8 step learn-to draw (can also be used for a Sequencing activity if you laminate the sheet and cut the blocks out)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions (use separate paper for drawing)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions but no pictures (can be drawn in empty spaces underneath directions)
- Example of the final product with color
- Example of the final product without color (can also be used as a coloring sheet)
- Draw & write papers
- Drawing paper with border
- Extra lined writing paper
- Writing paper to display with drawing
This complete packet will teach students how to draw the object by following 8 easy steps, learn about order and sequencing, draw by themselves and/or as a guided activity with the teacher and whole class, and write about the object.
Teachers can print and laminate the sequencing cards and students can reuse them, or students can cut out the cards and use them as playing cards to find the correct order.
The full bundle for monthly themed directed drawings for February can be found at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Directed-Drawing-February-Themed-Bundle-Lincoln-Washington-Valentines-4036671
*** PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A REVIEW *** You can earn credits to use on future sales. Here's what to do:
Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
How to Redeem TpT Credits
You can keep track of how many credits you have accrued here or on the top of the site after login. When you check out, you will be given the option of applying your TpT Credits to your purchase, thereby discounting your purchase price accordingly.