I have constantly found myself struggling to keep my student's DRA assessments organized. Even in 5th grade, when I don't have to pass them on to the next grade level. So I made a template that I can print out and use for my whole class.
1. A binder cover so that I can hold my DRA assessments and Word Analysis inside one convenient binder.
2. A class completion page in order to indicate which students have finished the DRA and which ones I have graded.
3. A student at a glance sheet, perfect for parent teacher conferences!
4. Student groups based on lowest skill
5. Class Data-- My school is a data driven school and I like to see some of those trends as well, so I made a page that I can use to track growth and see trends in student types.
The front cover, class list page and the student group, other boxes can all be adapted on the computer before you choose to print.
I understand that not all schools/districts use the DRA assessment! Please comment below or email me at email@example.com if you are interested in a similar design but with less specific categories.
Be sure to check out my blog at thehystericalgiraffe.wordpress.com and follow it! I try to post weekly!
Thanks a bunch to Hello Fonts (commercial license), what a wonderful way to add some adorable spice to my life!
As always, Stay Organized, Stay Hysterical,
The Hysterical Giraffe