"What do I do first?" ... "Can we use markers?" ... "What's next?" ...
If you're a teacher, you know the frustration of explaining the steps of an activity only to have to repeat yourself over and over minutes later. Well put an end to that with these clear and simple direction and material cards!
These display cards support student independence (and teacher sanity!) by providing students with a helpful visual reference and clear step-by-step instructions.
* rainbow numbers 1 to 12
* black and white polkadot numbers with ordinal numbers 1 to 12
* title cards: "Directions" and "Materials"
* Direction cards: name, write, draw (crayons), draw (markers), draw (pencil crayons), color (crayons), color (markers), color (pencil crayons), cut, colour (crayons), colour (markers), colour (pencil crayons), paint, glue, check-in, read, hand in (bin), hand in (teacher), clean up, stop
* Material cards: pencil, crayons, markers, pencil crayons, scissors, glue, paper, paint, notebook, folder, ruler, eraser, highlighter, dry erase marker
* 8 blank cards in rainbow & black and white polkadots (TIP: print and laminate so you can add custom directions or materials over and over again with dry erase markers)
I hope these cards help your kiddies as much as mine! Thanks for your support :)