Inspired by the $150 Billion "As Seen on TV" industry, students are challenged to create a new product that solves a common problem and then present it to the class as an infomercial.
* Decide on a new product to make and sell to include product design, product features and branding
* Identify the target market the new product will appeal to
This packet includes:
* Warm-Up Questionnaire
* As Seen On TV Graphic Organizer (to support a documentary)
* But Wait! There’s More... handout
* But Wait! There’s More... rubric
Learning is assessed as part of the Discovering Product: Product Quiz (FREE).
A component of the Discovering the Marketing Mix Unit (coming soon).
Brought to you by Wiser Than the Owl