This Discovery Journal creates opportunities for students to Read, Respond, and Research facts about the Pilgrims and their Mayflower Voyage! Journal pages include title questions, informational text boxes, and questions for student response, all in a format that will appeal to students. This Discovery Journal includes the following title questions:
1) Who were the Pilgrims?
2) What did the Pilgrims pack for their trip?
3) What are the parts of the Mayflower?
4) What was life like on the Mayflower?
5) What would Pilgrims do for fun on the ship?
6) What route did the Mayflower take?
There is also a writing sheet encouraging students to locate evidence to support an idea AND a Fact Finder sheet.
Be sure to download the preview to get a peek at ALL of the pages.
Perfect to meet Common Core Standards at several different grade levels!
THIS RESOURCE COVERS THE VOYAGE ONLY! It does not speak to building or living in the Plymouth Colony.